Wednesday, February 19, 2014

In the beginning, pt 2

Now that I have an actual forum to speak freely, I don't really know where to start. I reckon I will piggy back on Nicole's first blog. Seems like so many years ago, but I to remember that first day we became friends. I had been the only "girl" in the office for quite some time. Wasn't real thrilled to be entertaining the idea of having to share my crown with another woman. In comes this very friendly, attractive girl. My first thought was, oh heck no, we ain't having anyone hotter than me come up in here. No way Jose, better get to steppin chick. Todd comes out, takes her back to interview with Walt. Home girl goes to leave, CALLS ME STELLA!!  Strike two!  So Todd walks out after she leaves and he is all, well what you think. "She called me Stella. It's a no!"  To which he said, "We like her, definitely something to work with there." Little did I know, we would become fast, and good friends. I could go on, and at some point I will share good, and sad memories about our time together at Landstar, and our time with Todd, God rest his sweet soul. Lots of good things to come. Stay tuned people, it's gonna be good. 

2 comments:

  1. Not only is it gonna be good.. You can bet it will be hilarious! Good luck to my sweet cousin "Stella" on your new adventure. Love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete