Thursday, February 20, 2014

20 Things about Shelly you need to know.

It occurred to me that some of you reading this, don't know me from Adam. So, here are 20 things about me you may or may not know about me. 
1. I've been married for almost 24 years to "the love of my life". (Totally hate it when people say that). Really he is the only one who will put up with me. 
2.  I have 2 beautiful daughters that I could not be more proud of. They are my world. 
3. I'm originally from Wisconsin, but have lived in Georgia longer.
4. I'm a reality show junkie. Yes, even the lame ones. They just make me feel better about myself when I watch them. 
5. I'm a Christian, and proud of it. (This probably should have been #1)
6.  I sing on the praise team at church, and also in the choir. 
7. I love to cook. 
8.  I have about 100 cookbooks in my collection, but hardly ever use them. 
9.  Bon Jovi is my all time favorite group. 
10.  Shawshank Redemption is my favorite move. (And The Help)
11.  Whenever I go to the movies, I always get popcorn, even if I just got done having a meal, still get popcorn. 
12.  I never go shopping on Black Friday, it's to scary. Tried going one time, and literally had a panic attack. 
13.  If I had the choice of being a zombie or a vampire, I'd choose to be a vampire.  Zombies are just dirty all the time and make weird growling noises. 
14.  When we go on road trips, I do whatever I can to NOT have to drive. 
15. I'm the master griller in our house, and I get it from my Daddy. 
16.  My favorite candy is Milk Duds. 
17.  I'm addicted to Diet Mountain Dew, gotta have it. 
18.  I LOVE TAKING NAPS. 
19.  I've read more books over the past year than I have in my entire life.  
20. I'm going to be an awesome grandparent, someday. 
21.  I hate it when people use the word, surreal. Drives me nuts. (Extra one for ya. Boom!)

No comments:

Post a Comment