Wednesday, February 19, 2014

In the beginning...

I woke up this morning an above-average, normal gal, and look at me now! I'm a blogger! Let me share a little background info on myself and my co-blogger Shelly, aka Shel-Bel...

Near the end of Aug/beginning of Sept 2007, I arrived at Landstar Global Logistics for an interview. It was a small office, only three individuals at that time, one being Shelly. Her lovely face was the first thing to greet me when I walked thru the door, and in the few minutes while waiting for my interviewer to get ready, we made small talk, & somehow the topic of people screwing up her name or calling her by the wrong name came up. She (mistakenly) jnformed me that she'd been mistaken for a "Stella" before, & that had been her least favorite. Fast forward a bit, had the interview, got the job, and when walking out, I made sure to say, "bye Stella!" I don't think she found it as funny as I did. Hey, it still cracks me up to this day.
So during our tenure together, we became super close, doing things with our kids outside of work, etc. Annnnndddd.....well, now we're running a blog. Because we can.

Warning: This blog will be the most random thing you'll ever read. But also the coolest.

1 comment:

  1. To quote the old Hamburger Helper commercial from my childhood..."And I helped!" Can't wait to see you two and your antics...much love to my pal Nicole, and I look forward to reading about Shelly. :)

    ReplyDelete